H&W Chamber of Commerce
A Local Cyber Security Partner for Chamber Members
20 Years experience helping customers protect their businesses
If you are looking for a local cybersecurity partner that can provide straightforward advice with an ethos of “Doing their best for customers” then Apstorm is the partner for you.
Apstorm delivers a huge amount of cyber security “Know how” and capability. Based in Worcestershire with 20 years of industry experience, knowledge and contacts, we provide independent advice to deliver you the right solution.
So if you want advice, help or just a second opinion, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. For a comprehensive range of what we can offer, scroll to the bottom of this page.
Hereford and Worcester Chamber Member Special Offers
Offer 1 - A free 30 minute cyber security consultation
Free – 30 minute cyber security consultation
We are offering Hereford and Worcester Chamber members a free 30 minute telephone consultation on any cyber security topic(s) you wish to have some advice on.
Typical scenarios included:
- You do not know where to start. We can give you some useful information on the next steps.
- There may be an area of cyber security that you want some further direction or guidance on.
- You may have an upcoming project or piece of work and you need an idea of the scope and costs to add in to a business case.
- Or you could have an immediate issue that needs to be addressed quickly.
We can help with all the above scenarios and more. If you would like to get in touch please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer 2 - Cyber Security Awareness Training
Cyber Security Awareness Training
One quick and effective way of protecting your organisation from cyber threats is to train your staff to identify them, protecting themselves and the business.
Our User Awareness Training covers industry best practices for keeping your staff cyber-aware and secure while doing their job and knowing what to do if they think they have been compromised, helping to protect your businesses.
- Who would target your business /organisation?
- What types of cyber threats are out there?
- How staff can keep themselves and the business secure.
- What to do if staff think they have been compromised.
- Further information and useful resources.
Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours
Delivery: On-Site or Virtual
Courseware: Link to course notes and useful resources
Training at the Chamber of Commerce - 15th March
When: 9.30am on 15th March 2023
Where: Chamber of Commerce Offices, Severn House, Worcester, WR4 9NE
Duration: 9.30am to 12pm
Cost Per Person: RRP £125
Special Chamber Members Price: £95
Prices are per person, exclude VAT and are to be paid in full before the course date
For More Information:
Call us on: 01562 307 132
Or fill in the form on the right
Contact us for more details and to sign up
On Site Training at Your Premises
- Business Size: 1 to 10 People RRP £500 – Special Chamber Price £300
- Business Size: 11 to 20 People RRP £700 – Special Chamber Price £400
- Business Size: 21 to 30 People RRP £850 – Special Chamber Price £500
- Business Size: 30+ People RRP £1000 – Special Chamber Price £600
Prices are per course, exclude VAT and are to be paid in full before the course date
Notes on Pricing
- Pricing is per course delivered.
- Second session is priced at 30% off if delivered on the same day as the first.
- Onsite training up to 15 people per session. The room is to be provided by the customer.
- Virtual training using MS Teams up to 30 people per session.
- Travel expenses are charged at 45p per mile.
- Special Chamber pricing is valid until 31st March 2023
Areas of Cyber Security We Can Help
Consultancy, Support and Testing
- Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware
- Endpoint Security
- Laptop Security
- Email Security
- Anti Phishing Security
- Internet Security
- Remote Access Security
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Password Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Identity Access Management
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Intrusion Prevention (IPS)
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Extended Detection & Response (XDR)
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Security Awareness Training
- Phishing Simulation
- Cyber Security Awareness for Non IT Directors and Senior Managers
- Technology and Vendor Specific Training Courses
- Cyber Security Consultancy
- Cyber Security GAP analysis
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- Website and Application Testing
- Red, Blue and Purple Teams
- Incident Response
- Technology Implementation
- Managed Firewalls
- Managed Threat Detection (MTD)
- Secure Operations Centre (SOC)
- Managed SIEM