Managed Threat Protection and Incident Response
Webinar - Attack Protection & Incident Response
Join our webinar and see how security automation can protect your users and networks
Attend this webinar and receive 6 months of Incident Response cover free
DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE WAS ON AVERAGE A 139% INCREASE IN RANSOMWARE ATTACKS FROM 2019 TO 2020?
Even with the best security in place, breaches can happen. In this webinar, we show how Automated XDR (Extended Detection and Response) Attack Protection, which includes End Point Detection and Response (EDR), Deception, and Incident Response to secure your networks and users against vulnerabilities and breaches.
What Does this Webinar Cover?
Your time is important, so we aim to provide you with as much relevant information during the hour as possible. Experts Cynet, will demonstrate:
- Why detecting intrusions that may slip through the security in place is key to stopping breaches and how the process can be automated to protect the network and endpoints.
- How Next Generation Antivirus, End User Behavior Analytics, Networks Analytics, and Deception combine to block hackers, malware, and prevent breaches.
- How Automated Incident Response cleans up any breaches swiftly and effectively, remediating the situation.
Date: 10th March 2021
Duration: 1 hour
Topic: Attack Detection, Extended Detection and Response (XDR) including Next Generation Anti Virus, User Endpoint Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) and Incident Response
Offer: 6 Months Incident Response for Free
Apstorm presents one of the most innovative Cyber Security Vendors in the market today:
Register for Webinar
Cynet 360 XDR – Autonomous Breach Protection enables you to elevate your security from legacy siloed, manually operated endpoint, user or network point products to Cynet’s 360 Autonomous Breach Protection and take advantage of the following capabilities:
- Proactively discover and eliminate attack surfaces with vulnerability assessment, file integrity monitoring and asset management
- Confront the widest array of attack vectors with the consolidated capabilities of Next Generation Anti Virus, Endpoint Detection and Response, Network Analytics, User Behavior Analytics and Deception, fully automate the response process to eradicate active threats without human intervention
Cynet 360 also includes (with no additional cost) CyOps, a 24\7 Managed Detection and Response team that provides proactive threat hunting, in-depth attack investigation and alert monitoring.