Check Point Cloud Guard
Webinar - Secure Your Cloud Environment
Join our webinar to understand what vulnerabilities exist in your cloud infrastructure and how Check Point gives you visibility and enterprise-class security
Attend this webinar and receive a free Cloud Vulnerability Assessment for your organisation
On 1st April, Check Point and Apstorm are hosting a webinar that will show you how to secure your Cloud Infrastructure.
If you are using MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud then this webinar is designed for you. See how Check Point secures these cloud environments with the same enterprise-class security you expect on your perimeter gateways and gives you visibility into what is happening in your cloud environment.
Why add Check Point to the Public Cloud?
While public cloud providers deliver strong security controls to protect the cloud fabric, they have no knowledge of “normal” customer traffic and thus are unable to determine malicious content from benign.
This presents a big challenge to security administrators to provide the same security protections against the latest generation of cyber-attacks targeting the cloud as they do on-premises. A defence-in-depth strategy for the cloud should also include protecting all workloads and data from exploits, malware and other sophisticated attacks. Check Point answers these issues and gives you visibility in to your cloud environment.
Date: 1st April 2021
Duration: 1 hour
Vendors: Check Point
Who Should Attend: Cyber Security Managers, IT Security Managers, Cyber Security Analysts, Cloud Architects, Cloud Engineers, CIO’s, CISO’s, ISO’s
Offer: Free Cloud Vulnerability Report on your organisation
FYI: You do not need a Check Point Firewall to benefit from Cloud Guard
What will I learn from this webinar?
Register for Webinar
In this webinar you will learn how Check Point Cloud Guard provides:
- Visibility into your cloud environments, spotting misconfiguration errors, you may have otherwise missed and allowing you to seal any potential security holes.
- Cloud Threat Detection and Response – using Anti Malware technology, combined with Threat Extraction, Sandboxing, Anti Bot and Threat Hunting, to ensure your environment is always secure against malicious code and actors.
- Automation of your environment, to ensure that the above security is always on, always ready to respond to threats and keep your environment secure.
- Segmentation of your public cloud to protect against hackers and malware moving east to west across your infrastructure.
- In multi cloud environments, Check Point Cloud Guard give you one pane of glass to standardise your security
Sign up for this webinar and we will send you a Cloud Security Report
Cloud security report
In a 2020 Cloud Security Report, Check Point found that 75% of cybersecurity professionals confirm they are very concerned about public cloud security, a small increase from last year’s cloud security survey. When asked about what the biggest security threats are facing public clouds, organisations ranked misconfiguration of the cloud platform (68%) highest, up from the third spot on last year’s survey. This is followed by unauthorised access (58%), insecure interfaces (52%), and the hijacking of accounts (50%).
Sign for the webinar and Get the report.